What is microblading?
Microblading is a type of semi-permanent makeup for your eyebrows.
Unlike permanent makeup, where the color can change over time, microblading fades away after about a year. Microblading consists of pigmenting the upper layers of the epidermis with light skin incisions.
This method does not damage the hair bulb and therefore does not impact the hair growth.
Why choosing microblading?
Microblading is ideal for sparse or missing brows. We redefine your eyebrows according to your natural hair implantation and your face shape so that they look perfectly symmetrical. We customize the right eyebrow shade and thickness using a wide range of high-quality hypoallergenic pigments and sterilized needle sizes.
Your eyebrows will be redesigned with realistic hair strokes for the most natural look.
Since the needles do not penetrate deeply into the skin, the discomfort is minimal and the wounds heal quickly.
- – Do not work out before the procedure
- – Do not tan or get sunburn
- – Do not take Aspirin 24 hours before the procedure
- – Your brows will look darker and bolder for the first 10 days.
- – 4-5 hours after the procedure, boil some water and let it cool down. Dampen a cotton gauze and wipe the affected area.
- – Keep the affected area completely dry for 10 days. No heavy sweaty, no make-up, no creams, and no sun exposure.
- – Do not pick the scabss.
- Use a good sunscreen. Sun exposure will fade the pigment faster.
- Avoid chemical peeling and other forms of skin exfoliations on the eyebrows area
Day 1-2: Your eyebrows will look 20-40% darker, bolder than the healed result.
Day 3-4: Your eyebrows may begin to itch. That’s normal, do not scratch or pick
Day 5-7: The scabs will start to shed. The color under the exfoliating skin will start to appear very light and it will gradually start to appear darker.
Day 30-40: The tattoo has now become part of the dermis.
2h 10 min
Eyebrows enhanced with realistic hair strokes for natural looking brows.
1h 10 min
Some areas may appear lighter. A touch-up is required to make the color more even.
1h 10 min
Depending on your skin type, immune system, lifestyle or the expected result, a touch-up is recommended once a year.